- DVD Video - 1-2 hours Instructions
- 0 hr 56 min
- DVD recording with electronic manual and instructions.
- C. SHANTE, COFIELD, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS, CF-L1
- PESI Rehab
- CE Available:
- No, CE credit is not available
- Product Code:
- Review IASTM and kinesiology taping treatments and strategies for the shoulder
- Effects and benefits
- Addressing pain
- Decreasing soft tissue tension
- Improving fascial glide
- Promoting fascial decompression
- Addressing nerve entrapments
- Improving movement and motor control
- Enhancing coordination, proprioception, and posture
- Building sensory awareness
- Treatments and strategies
- Rotator cuff injury
- Bicep Tendonitis
- AC joint sprain
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Upper crossed syndrome
- Coding and documentation for reimbursement
C. SHANTE, COFIELD, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS, CF-L1
Shante Cofield, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS, CF-L1, aka The Movement Maestro, is a former Division I athlete with a passion for movement surpassed only by her passion for learning. Shante graduated from Georgetown University and then continued her educational pursuits at New York University, graduating with a Doctorate in physical therapy and becoming a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and Orthopedic Clinical Specialist. Shante practices in Los Angeles with specialties ranging from CrossFit injuries to pelvic floor dysfunction. As a Selective Functional Movement Assessment provider, Shante utilizes a movement-based treatment approach that incorporates manual therapy, NeuroKinetic Therapy, corrective exercises, and techniques such as kinesiology taping and IASTM. Additionally, Shante is a Functional Range Conditioning mobility specialist and holds a CrossFit Level I trainer certificate.
Financial: C. Shante Cofield is the creator of The Movement Maestro. She receives a speaking honorarium from RockTape. Dr. Cofield receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: C. Shante Cofield has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Continuing Education Credits
CE Credit is not available for this product.
Athletic Trainers, Massage Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistants
Other Associated Products:
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to PESI Rehab, P.O. Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call (800) 844-8260.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at (800) 844-8260.