Whether you’re a PT, OT, Athletic or Personal Trainer, Chiropractor or Exercise Physiologist your work is all about movement.
But the conventional assessments, measures and corrective techniques you were taught in school often fall short, failing to account for the complexity and interconnectedness of how people move. These traditional tools can leave you struggling to uncover the true cause of your client’s dysfunctional movement and searching for more up-to-date techniques that capture the intricacies of human function.
This Certification training will give you exactly what you’ve been looking for – a complete strategy to screening and corrective techniques based on the latest science in human movement.
Attend and discover how you can:
- More skillfully screen movement in clients of all types
- Quickly pinpoint the source of movement dysfunction
- Determine if the dysfunction is a brain, midline, or mechanical deficit
- Utilize corrective tools that account for the complete person, their environment and unique parts
- Restore function and mitigate pain with safe, simple, and effective tactics
Better still, upon completion of this program you’ll be certified as a Movement Specialist by RockTape, showing clients, employers and colleagues that you’ve taken the time and effort to get specialized training in this crucial area.
Sign up today, get the safe, simple, and effective tactics you need to properly screen movement and improve client outcomes like never before.
P.S. This training is full of hands-on labs and practice so you can reinforce what you’ve learned and gain confidence in using your new skills!