Now Available For Preorder
This item is expected to ship 4-6 weeks after the event on May 22, 2019.
- DVD Video - 4+ hours Instructions
- 6 hr 20 min
- Multi-disc DVD recording with electronic manual and instructions.
- PESI Inc.
- 5/22/2019 - Available Now for Pre-Order
- CE Available:
- Yes, See CE credit tab for complete continuing education details
- Product Code:
- Define mindsight and the framework of integration, and how it can help lead clients to health and wholeness.
- Identify three ways in which Mindsight can be taught during childhood and how to incorporate it into your clinical work.
- Describe the fundamental aspects of the essence of adolescence as is relates to clinical treatment and four steps to teaching Mindsight to adolescent clients.
- Explore how brain development affects child and teenage behavior and relationships and its clinical implications.
- Outline the ways in which the Wheel of Awareness can integrate consciousness and be used in childhood and adolescence.
- Explore five steps to strengthen the monitoring and modifying regulatory functions of the mind for better treatment outcomes.
- Apply Dr. Siegel’s Interpersonal Neurobiology based strategies, including the Mindsight approach, to help children and adolescents thrive.
Mind, the Embodied Brain and Relationships: An Understanding for Clinical Application
The Developing Mind in Childhood and Adolescence: Strategies to Nurture and Heal the Developing Mind
- The influences the mind, brain and relationships have on one another
- Overlaps and distinctions among these three aspects of human life
- Impact on the development of well-being and resilience
- Use the Mindsight lens for clinical assessment and intervention
Attachment, Resilience, and Childhood Development: Clinical Assessment and Treatment for Children
- Neuroplasticity: The ways the brain changes in response to experience
- The power of neuroplasticity to transform lives
- The 9 Domains of Integration
- Strategic neuroplastic interventions
- Key elements that promote neuroplasticity
- The fundamental principles of Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB)
- Integrating IPNB into your current treatment techniques
- Harness the role of relationships in shaping the developing brain
- Clinical research implications and treatment limitations
Working with the Remodeling of the Adolescent Brain: Brain Remodeling During a Time of Change
- The science underlying the categories of attachment
- How attachment experiences shape development
- Understand attachment for better clinical assessment and treatment planning
- Examine the role of relationships in cultivating a strong mind
- Techniques for neural integration and self-regulation
- Strategies for children in a clinical setting, at school and at home
- The essence of adolescent development
- Benefits and challenges of this important period of life
- Risk-taking, pushing-away, and sexual behavior of adolescence
- The myths vs. modern scientific views of adolescence
- Practical steps to building a more integrated adolescent brain
- Clinical strategies for staying present through the changes and challenges
- Mindsight skill practices to use with teens
Continuing Education Credits
CE Information Coming Soon
Continuing education credit information is coming soon for this non-interactive self-study package.
CEs may be available for select professions, as listed in the target audience. Hours will be dependent on the actual recording time. Please check with your state licensing board or organization for specific requirements.
There may be an additional fee for CE certificates. Please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-844-8260 for more details.
**Materials that are included in this course may include interventions and modalities that are beyond the authorized practice of mental health professionals. As a licensed professional, you are responsible for reviewing the scope of practice, including activities that are defined in law as beyond the boundaries of practice in accordance with and in compliance with your professions standards.
- Social Workers
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- School Psychologists
- School Counselors
- Case Managers
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Other Helping Professionals Who Work with Children & Adolescents
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to PESI Rehab, P.O. Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call (800) 844-8260.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at (800) 844-8260.