Now Available For Preorder
This item is expected to ship 4-6 weeks after the event on September 20, 2019.
- DVD Video - 4+ hours Instructions
- Multi-disc DVD recording with electronic manual and instructions.
- OLIVIA WANN, RDA, JD
- PESI Rehab
- 9/20/2019 - Available Now for Pre-Order
- CE Available:
- Yes, See CE credit tab for complete continuing education details
- Product Code:
- Implement the 2019 OSHA requirements for the dental industry.
- Evaluate guidelines for workplace safety from ergonomics to transmittable diseases.
- Develop a comprehensive compliance plan for 2019.
- Prepare for an OSHA inspection.
- Manage compliance for solo or multi-site locations.
- Maximize compliance with a custom checklist of policies and procedures.
- Verify employee compliance with policies and procedures.
Guideline and Requirement HOW TO’s:
- Assess Adherence
- Avoid OSHA Violations
- Evaluate your Exposure Control Plan
- Assess for Potential Hazards & Document Accordingly
- Handle a Reportable Incident with the Patient and Employee
- Improve your Post Exposure Management Plan
- Sharps Injury Log Requirements
- Best Way to Document & Maintain the Employee Medical Record
- Address Occupational Transmission of:
- Hep C
- Required Immunizations & Titers
- Evaluate Personal Protective Equipment
- What’s Required
- Ensuring Compliance
- Avoiding Litigation
- Develop a Policy & Plan to Address
- Workplace Violence
- Sexual Harassment
- Fire Prevention
- Emergency Action
- Radiation Safety
- NOMAD System
- Waste Management
- Laser Safety
- Monitor for Quality Control
The Latest Changes in the Infection Control Plan
- Keep Required Training Interesting
- The Different Requirements for New Hires vs. Annual Training
- Ensure Chemical Safety
- Is your SDS Up-to-date?
- What about Accidental Exposure Next Steps?
- Ergonomic Evaluations
Would Your Office Past the Test?
- OSAP Book
- NEW CDC Guidelines
- Sterilization Requirements & Monitoring
- Packaging & Biological Indicators
- Dental Lab Compliance
- Strategies to Reduce: Beryllium Exposure, Silica Exposure
- Handling an Audit
- Next Steps After a Fine or Penalty
OLIVIA WANN, RDA, JD
Olivia Wann, RDA< JD, joined the dental profession in 1985, working as an office manager and a dental assistant; and she presently runs a successful law practice and a compliance company, Modern Practice Solutions, LLC, that specializes in the dental industry. A dental speaker since 1999, she has presented compliance programs to dental practices, dental schools, and universities in all 50 states, and has spoken extensively on the topics of HIPAA compliance, OSHA compliance, Infection Control, policies development, and collections. She was one of the contributing authors and experts for the ADA’s publication, Managing the Regulatory Environment: Best Practices, and has written articles for leading dental journals such as Dental Economics. In addition, she has served on the regulatory compliance panel for the American Dental Association as a consultant.
Ms. Wann graduated from the Nashville School of Law with a Doctorate in Jurisprudence, and magna cum laude with a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Management from St. Joseph’s College.
Continuing Education Credits
CE Information Coming Soon
Continuing education credit information is coming soon for this non-interactive self-study package.
CEs may be available for select professions, as listed in the target audience. Hours will be dependent on the actual recording time. Please check with your state licensing board or organization for specific requirements.
There may be an additional fee for CE certificates. Please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-844-8260 for more details.
**Materials that are included in this course may include interventions and modalities that are beyond the authorized practice of mental health professionals. As a licensed professional, you are responsible for reviewing the scope of practice, including activities that are defined in law as beyond the boundaries of practice in accordance with and in compliance with your professions standards.
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Assistants
- Office Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Safety Coordinators
- Administrative Personnel
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to PESI Rehab, P.O. Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call (800) 844-8260.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at (800) 844-8260.