includes free shipping
Now Available For Preorder
This item is expected to ship 4-6 weeks after the event on October 29, 2019.
- DVD Video - 4+ hours Instructions
- Multi-disc DVD recording with electronic manual and instructions.
- BENJAMIN J. WHITE, PT, DPT, C/NDT, LSVT BIG
- PESI Rehab
- 10/29/2019 - Available Now for Pre-Order
- CE Available:
- Yes, See CE credit tab for complete continuing education details
- Product Code:
- Discuss the theory, component skills, and latest advances in neuro-developmental treatment.
- Review strategies for more quickly identifying the root causes of pain and functional limitations.
- Integrate effective interventions that can be used immediately to improve function, multitasking, gait, strength, flexibility, mobility and stability.
- Combine multiple modalities effectively for better results, including NDT, high intensity aerobic activity, kinesiology taping, resistive exercise, and flexibility training.
- Design effective, innovative plans of care for a wide range of neurological and orthopedic impairments.
- Apply the assessments and interventions discussed in this seminar to a series of interactive case scenarios.
HOT TOPICS AND INNOVATIONS IN NEURO-DEVELOPMENTAL TREATMENT
HANDS-ON LAB: UPGRADE YOUR ASSESSMENT AND CLINICAL REASONING SKILLS
- How your patients can benefite from cutting edge research
HANDS-ON LAB: REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR REHAB TOOLBOX WITH NDT
- Get to the root causes of impairments faster with better evaluation techniques for:
- Upper and lower extremity dysfunction
- Executive dysfunction
- Muscular weakness
- Decreased sensation
- Limited flexibility
- Fall risk
- Depression/low motivation
HANDS-ON LAB: COMBINE MULTIPLE MODALITIES MORE EFFECTIVELY FOR BETTER RESULTS
- Practice effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Rapidly restore function
- Rebuild strength, mobility and stability
- Improve multitasking and gait
- Reduce fall risk
- Increase alertness and executive function
- Ignite neuroplasticity for breakthroughs
- Intensify therapy safety and effectively
- Motivate difficult or depressed patients
- Reverse the tide of compensation
- Reduce pain and improve tolerance
- Avoid progress plateaus
HANDS-ON LAB: DESIGN ADVANCED, INNOVATIVE PLANS OF CARE FOR YOUR PATIENTS
- Practice integrating:
- High intensity aerobic activity
- Treadmill training
- Upper Extremity Bicycle
- Kinesiology taping
- Indoor/outdoor exercise
- Resistive exercise
- Flexibility training
CASE STUDIES: PUT KNOWLEDGE TO PRACTICE
- Practice developing effective treatment strategies that reflect desired outcomes with:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Multiple sclerosis
- Guillean Barre
- Conversion disorder
- Transverse myelitis
- Cerebral palsy
- Shoulder subluxation
MAXIMIZE YOUR REIMBURSEMENT
- Case study 1: Correctly select the root cause of impairment
- Case study 2: Apply advanced gait training and multitasking techniques
- Case study 3: Improve patient pain tolerance
- Case study 4: Reverse the tide of compensation for impairments
- Case study 5: Adjust your plan of care to prevent progress plateaus
- Coding and billing updates
- Justify therapy with the right progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
BENJAMIN J. WHITE, PT, DPT, C/NDT, LSVT BIG
Benjamin White, PT, DPT, C/NDT, LSVT BIG, is an expert in stroke rehabilitation who serves as the lead neurological therapist at a not-for-profit healthcare institution in Texas. A graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center’s physical therapy doctoral program, he has treated a wide array of neurological diagnoses over the years, from concussions and vestibular disorders to stroke, Parkinson’s, and Guillain-Barre syndrome.
Dr. White is an award-winning clinical instructor, a renowned national speaker on stroke rehabilitation topics, and has published numerous articles on the topics of neuroplasticity and stroke. In addition, he serves on the Neuro-Development Treatment (NDT) publication committee and is the co-president of the Brazos Valley Parkinson’s Association.
Financial: Benjamin White has an employment relationship with Baylor Scott & White. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Benjamin White is a member of the Neurodevelopmental Treatment Association.
Continuing Education Credits
CE Information Coming Soon
Continuing education credit information is coming soon for this non-interactive self-study package.
CEs may be available for select professions, as listed in the target audience. Hours will be dependent on the actual recording time. Please check with your state licensing board or organization for specific requirements.
There may be an additional fee for CE certificates. Please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-844-8260 for more details.
**Materials that are included in this course may include interventions and modalities that are beyond the authorized practice of mental health professionals. As a licensed professional, you are responsible for reviewing the scope of practice, including activities that are defined in law as beyond the boundaries of practice in accordance with and in compliance with your professions standards.
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Athletic Trainers
- Therapy Directors
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to PESI Rehab, P.O. Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call (800) 844-8260.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at (800) 844-8260.