- Digital Seminar
- Downloadable/Streaming MP4 Video and MP3 Audio with electronic manual and instructions.
- JIM MENZ
- PESI Rehab
- CE Available:
- No, CE credit is not available
- Product Code:
- Investigate relevant statistics pertaining to back injury and associated costs.
- Determine major and supporting structures vital to spine health.
- Evaluate common terms related to back pathology (herniation, impingement, spondylolisthesis etc.).
- Inspect crucial risk factors often cited in contributing to back pain and injury.
- Distinguish between muscles of gross movement and stabilization.
- Classify muscle relationships in multiple planes for a given movement.
Postural and Functional Evaluation
The 30-Minute Protocol:
- Pertinent biomechanics- MOP principle
- Gait analysis
- Quickly identify joint misalignments
- Static and dynamic assessments
- ROM tests
- Pinpoint referred pain patterns
- Assign causative muscle imbalances
Treatment for the Most Common Conditions
- Manual Techniques that Get Results FAST
- Top ten triggers
- Muscle activation techniques
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Nerve strokes
- Muscle release
- Fascial release
- Joint distraction
- QL release
- Hip flexor release
Framework to Restore Muscle Balance
- Herniated/Bulging disc
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Lower Cross Syndrome
- Rectus femoris
- Problems caused by footwear
- Pectoralis minor
- Latissimus dorsi
- Ergonomic issues
- Anterior pelvic tilt
- Valgus/varus lower extremity
- Protracted shoulders
- Inversion tables
- Decompression tables
- CBD products
- Home TENS units
Bio will be updated soon.
Continuing Education Credits
CE Credit is not available for this product.
- Physical therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Exercise Physiologists
- Massage Therapists
- Athletic Trainers
- Strength and Conditioning Coaches
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to PESI Rehab, P.O. Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call (800) 844-8260.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at (800) 844-8260.