- Audio CD - 4+ hours Instructions
- Multi-disc audio recording with electronic manual and instructions.
- JIM MENZ
- PESI Rehab
- CE Available:
- Yes, See CE credit tab for complete continuing education details
- Product Code:
- Investigate relevant statistics pertaining to back injury and associated costs.
- Determine major and supporting structures vital to spine health.
- Evaluate common terms related to back pathology (herniation, impingement, spondylolisthesis etc.).
- Inspect crucial risk factors often cited in contributing to back pain and injury.
- Distinguish between muscles of gross movement and stabilization.
- Classify muscle relationships in multiple planes for a given movement.
Postural and Functional Evaluation
The 30-Minute Protocol:
- Pertinent biomechanics- MOP principle
- Gait analysis
- Quickly identify joint misalignments
- Static and dynamic assessments
- ROM tests
- Pinpoint referred pain patterns
- Assign causative muscle imbalances
Treatment for the Most Common Conditions
- Manual Techniques that Get Results FAST
- Top ten triggers
- Muscle activation techniques
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Nerve strokes
- Muscle release
- Fascial release
- Joint distraction
- QL release
- Hip flexor release
Framework to Restore Muscle Balance
- Herniated/Bulging disc
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Lower Cross Syndrome
- Rectus femoris
- Problems caused by footwear
- Pectoralis minor
- Latissimus dorsi
- Ergonomic issues
- Anterior pelvic tilt
- Valgus/varus lower extremity
- Protracted shoulders
- Inversion tables
- Decompression tables
- CBD products
- Home TENS units
Bio will be updated soon.
Continuing Education Credits
CE Information Coming Soon
Continuing education credit information is coming soon for this non-interactive self-study package.
CEs may be available for select professions, as listed in the target audience. Hours will be dependent on the actual recording time. Please check with your state licensing board or organization for specific requirements.
There may be an additional fee for CE certificates. Please contact our Customer Service at 1-800-844-8260 for more details.
**Materials that are included in this course may include interventions and modalities that are beyond the authorized practice of mental health professionals. As a licensed professional, you are responsible for reviewing the scope of practice, including activities that are defined in law as beyond the boundaries of practice in accordance with and in compliance with your professions standards.
The planning committee and staff who controlled the content of this activity have no relevant financial relationships to disclose. For speaker disclosures, please see speaker bios.
- Physical therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Exercise Physiologists
- Massage Therapists
- Athletic Trainers
- Strength and Conditioning Coaches
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to PESI Rehab, P.O. Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call (800) 844-8260.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at (800) 844-8260.