- Digital Seminar
- Downloadable/Streaming MP4 Video and MP3 Audio with electronic manual and instructions.
- RINA PANDYA, PT, DPT
- PESI Rehab
- CE Available:
- No, CE credit is not available
- Product Code:
- Evaluate anatomy and physiology of diaphragm.
- Determine physical and physiological effects of mechanical ventilation.
- Utilize case studies and differential diagnoses of diaphragm disorders.
- Integrate strengthening and stretching exercises for diaphragm in various positions of supine, sitting, standing and ambulation through different stages of rehabilitation.
- Strength and function
- Role as a thoracoabdominal pump
- Diaphragmatic breathing
Stabilization: Posture, Gait Mechanics and Core
- Differential diagnoses
- Ventilator induced diaphragmatic dysfunction (VIDD)
- Respiratory Distress
- Ventilator settings – what you need to know
Beyond the Vent: Exercises for the Diaphragm
- Before you begin: initiation criteria
- Mobility and muscular deconditioning
- Exercise therapy
- Resistance training
- Sitting and standing balance training
- Active cycle of breathing techniques
- Abdominal breathing and diaphragm training
- Telemedicine techniques
- Contraindications for mobilizing patients
RINA PANDYA, PT, DPT
Bio coming soon
Continuing Education Credits
CE Credit is not available for this product.
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Exercise Physiologists
Your satisfaction is our goal and our guarantee. Concerns should be addressed to PESI Rehab, P.O. Box 1000, Eau Claire, WI 54702-1000 or call (800) 844-8260.
We would be happy to accommodate your ADA needs; please call our Customer Service Department for more information at (800) 844-8260.